We are open regular business hours today!
Got a snow day?
Come on down and check us out!
Monday/Friday: 9:00am-9:00pm -- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 9:00am-6:00pm -- Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm -- Sunday: 11:00am-5:00pm
Welcome to Walt's HobbyTown!
We have a massive collection of products to satisfy all of your hobby needs. From Radio Control, to Scale Modeling, Drones, Trains and Boardgames and the support materials you need, Walt's is the
place for you!
Ares RC's Ethos QX130
The Ares R/C Ethos QX 130 is, in our opinion, one of the best beginner drones you can buy! For $89.99, you get a drone that will handle newbie crashes well (for the most part!). It flies very steadily and you can add cameras!
The Yuneec Q500+ Typhoon with 4K Camera is by far our best Drone that we carry! It's steady in the air, and has Phenonmenal movie quality! We recommend this to anyone looking into getting into
aerial photography! A great package! You get a wheeled metal carrying case, two batteries (each giving you around a half hour of flight time) and all the goodies you need to use it! Stop down today
for a demo flight! (weather permitting!)
Yuneec Typhoon H
Introducing the Typhoon H!
Super Stable & Fun!
- 6-rotor hexacopter design
- 360-degree gimbal
- CGO3+ camera shoots up-to 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills
- Flight modes include Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey
- Android-based ST16 controller with large 7-inch integrated display
- Each rotor arm quickly folds down from its flight position for easy and compact transportation
- Carbon fiber is used extensively to decrease weight while increasing durability
- Ultrasonic proximity detection assists in avoiding large obstacles
- Failsafe system allows Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail
- Bonus Wizard Wand included!
Walt's HobbyTown has been in business since November of 1975. Over the decades, we have continued to supply the modelers of Central New York with the best selection of products, and hope to
continue over the coming years! We thank you for your support and look forward to whatever the hobby world brings with optimism!